I Love To Dream

I love to dream about my incandescent past
That left me with tears, no agony could surmise.
My jelly skepticism bleached into tiny forms
Of multitude fantasies, in songs and taste.
The taste buds responded and I glued to Him
for more,of what,I could never comprehend
Or dare to imagine.
The rattling symphony of sarees and shoes---
The booming bell, with its Suprabhatam twang---
the shiny eucalyptus with its barks to make Chris Mom gifts---
Called me for excursion and I trailed along their path..
To glow into an orb that destiny should have designed.
Otherwise with all the peachy paraphernalia 
and the commensurate decadence of values and custom,
Survival would have been punishment, and desire to grow, a sin.

                                                                ***********************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lines of rhythmic beauty

Perfection- defined

On Womanhood