Introspecting within

I held host my thoughts of troubled times
The thoughts that remind my charm
Thoughts that mock my tortured self
Thoughts that ring an alarm.

They find me in a state unknown
When existence query my being
They carry me to shores afar
When times had nothing to mean.

They pattern my looks, my shape, my form
As they treat my features fine,
They express my words, my actions bedeck
My mind at times, deny.

They dig my fate from the folds of time
When galaxies had meant applause.
They trouble me with forlorn fears
When justice failed to cause.

My thoughts provide a crystal cone
Reflecting sores profound.
There in the apex, I see the arch
Those events had stringed around.

I take a step to blow them free
To horizons afar anew
They leave me not, my solitary self
Does gift me gems though few.

My sweet retreat ‘sbeen preordained
By someone beyond my eyes
Someone who smile my thoughts away
Someone who sees the prize.

They cluster round that nucleus gel
That sculpted my looks, my frame
My thoughts get nourished from a distant bliss
They whisper to call my name.

My crucible’s full of a treasured past
That has ecstasy as it’s beam.
My thoughts have been my shadow for long
They sketch my journey within.

Now when I sit and think for long
Of moments with Him I spent
I gift my thoughts refreshing notes
My years of growth has sent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lines of rhythmic beauty

Perfection- defined

On Womanhood