In deep contemplation

I saw You standing on the terrace next
Your back turned in deep contemplation.
They grabbed You almost, tried their best                
To encase You in sacks but instead they were.                                
You weren't there when I looked down
'midst them they were, You were not
Where did You go? I know You detest
Company that means the less of
You and more of the world.

You were there with me. Then why did You go?                
I'm left with this complaint and hence will always wonder              
whether at all I received the best in the dream of Your Form
dressed in white and then in orange facing down                                
staring, gazing, still in search, in deep contemplation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lines of rhythmic beauty

Perfection- defined

On Womanhood