Love

I cloud myself with the shadow of dreams
My voice no longer heard.
The night sky resolves to break my trance
I long to free my bird.                                        

My bird is caged in my inward self
That hears none but truth
I forgive my Past and live the Now            
And grow myself anew.

The bird within, flaps its wings
With vigour more than once
I cuddle my soul in my bosom's crest
For fear that I might chance                                          

So long a breath I draw to me
My future's long drawn drone
I bedeck myself with solitude's crown
My love in me forlorn.

To seek Thy Blessings from far above  
I rise myself anew
Gifted a I- my birth sweet chance
My love is breath and dew.

I glory my being in Thy nestled arms  
For fear lest I pride
I pine for songs in my trying times
In me Thy lyrics hide.

O' Sweet One, my torment steam
Like this and times to come
My mellowed ecstasy in Thy Sweet Form
Fill my soul's sojourn.

I love Thee now as I loved Thee then
My spirit lone but firm.                                    
I gladden myself with the dew I have              
In washing Thy Feet's realm.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lines of rhythmic beauty

On Womanhood

Perfection- defined