Remembering Baba in His Chamber-my soul!

I longed to get in touch with you,
but you never said a ‘hi’.
I longed to get you at your desk
and thought you’d ask me why.

I thought ‘d be busy somewhere.
Yet I thought I’d wait.
I tapped the keyboard late at night
and longed to know my fate.

Many a times it rested on me;
the thought that I was a fool,
to have floundered day in and out
and never could keep my cool.

The mighty touch of the silver screen
sometimes did melt my wax,
the earthly beams of the solitary lot
I sought my soul to relax.

Hours of stress would’ve suffered your cause
to bid me hear your call.
Domestic chores saved me sometimes
And prayers did save my fall.

If that be the way to beckon my soul
has Destiny dear portend,
restlessness then, I order to reason
and make meditation a trend.

I thought a while, a way ahead
‘If this be love, was it true?
Is it just a whim of age
Or is it self-construed?’

For if my love for you were so-
A bridge, no wall at sides,
Time when there be only me
alone, waving ‘gainst the tide.

The severed chord would then hither
bring the pain of loss,
nothing would seem so discouraging
as to’ve seen my patience cross.

If that be so, my ego’s to blame-
The sweet party we share,
‘twould tear my solo heart apart
with no one for me to care.

Though Love is not meant to be blind.
it’s meant to make us free,
yet I want to know my design,
in the columns of ‘The Speaking Tree’.

Call it wise, to so analyze,
my emotions bound profound.
Carry them not, my Soul my Heart,
Thy Blessings I need to count.

The artist’s touch, the sculptor’s hand,
Your dreams, I long implored.
Your silken cascade could well summarize
the moments I shared, I soared.

Your laughter’s harvest swing my heart
to the beat of your melody sweet,

A perfect afternoon merrily spent
With thoughts of You - a treat.

I carry me thus to the realms of past
and await my turn to come,
my feelings for You in the sweltering heat
fill me, my ego overcome.

Voices sometimes, I hear from afar,
Images do I see,
Songs soulful, do I hum awhile,
Songs of You and Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lines of rhythmic beauty

Perfection- defined

On Womanhood