To Death



Enwrapped in your black garment
when you cast your entrance almost
unnnoticingly, much like the uninvited
and leave dark strains with your stride
You do not seem to notice  
innumerable drops squeezed from eyes.
huh!


O' the Merciless
O' the hard heartened
Why do you inflict pain to the survivors?
Why do you entertain their groans and screams?
Why don't you listen to the very self that has made you?


I chastise you
Your very existence
You know no time
no treasure that nourish the human heart.
You spoil, you decay
You contrive and conspire
to burn and mourn, ruin and rust!
O' the agony of You!


Why do you smile??
Do you have a heart or 
Is it to the vast vacuuum that I spill 
out my agony, my chastisement?
How slowly you step.


Kill me if you like.
I know no fear
I know no sorrow
I know no Triumph 
that associates you
and your being.


Oh!! What??? 
What do I hear me say??


You look arrogant
But you need to fall at my feet
You do need to surrender
At my Will, to have justice done
For you can never conquer me.


Oh! What do I hear me say?
 You sleep now; don't take a step forward
Why embrace? Where's the need?
You love me??? I laugh
At your conjecture
sweet are your ways to weave the net
But I am not to be trapped yet.
O' What do I hear??
Strings of melody
The agony and the ecstasy?
What do you draw?? What being??








You?? Your self? Your reflection??
No---
Let me take a closer look.
What do I see??
Me in my shadow??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lines of rhythmic beauty

Perfection- defined

On Womanhood